also given crucial attention to the principles of lean construction to maximize the value offered by its projects and minimize the waste. Lean construction provides; minimization of waste, thorough understanding of client requirements and expectations, enhancement of communication and coordination among project stakeholders, and increase in process efficiency by executing precise and accurate processes throughout the projects.
Through applying the principles of lean construction, Renaissance Construction has been preventing possible uncertainties, obtaining products in targeted quality, preventing cost and time overruns, reducing waste and ensuring the client satisfaction.
By embracing the lean construction principles, we maximize our overall performance and quality by:
- reducing waste
- eliminating cost and time overruns
- minimizing revisions
- detecting pitfalls and problems at early stages of projects
- synchronizing design, construction and procurement activities
- focusing on our clients’ needs and requirements and defining value from the client’s perspective
- ensuring reliability of workflow and scheduling
- establishing effective communications
- building long-term relations with project participants